Come and discover Forte Village’s magnificent garden dedicated to the power of Ayurvedic medicine and yoga. Massages are performed using ancient traditional Indian techniques, enabling you to rediscover your physical and spiritual wellbeing. In this way you can enrich your holiday in Sardinia with therapeutic and detoxifying treatments of total relaxation. In our resort’s spa you can relax with the following massages and treatments:
- Abhyangha: an excellent way to de-stress and get rid of nervous tension. Hands glide over your body using warmed plant oils enriched with aromatic essences or specific spices and medicinal plants. The main benefits of this most ancient art are: boosting and stabilising blood and lymph circulation; treating the spine; toning the muscles; improving psychological wellbeing; rebalancing hormone levels; improving the exchange of bodily fluids to release toxins; tangible effects on the nervous system.
- Forteveda signature massage: performed using a herb-based Ayurvedic oil, this massage helps tone and relax the muscles and soft tissues thereby reducing the risk of injury.
- Four-hand Shirodara massage: the deepest and most pleasurable of all Ayurvedic treatments. Oil is warmed to body temperature and poured onto the forehead in a steady and constant flow.
- Yoga Personal Trainer: a highly-experienced yoga instructor will help you achieve real physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing through this ancient discipline.
- Hatha Flow & Vinyasa: a dynamic series of poses with breathing and movement in complete harmony. Holding each asana (pose) and correcting posture are the foundation stones of this type of yoga.
- Gentle Hatha: a slow and meditative yoga practice with relaxing poses. Perfect to achieve a greater awareness and balance for the body and mind, suited for all levels of experience.
- Yin Yoga: letting go lies at the heart of this discipline. To offset the inner heat, circulation and strengthening of the “yang” during Vinyasa Yoga, Yin Yoga focuses on poses which lengthen muscles in the hips, pelvis and back.