Forte Village: A True Diving and Snorkelling Experience in Sardinia
Snorkelling and diving in Pula give you the opportunity to discover the authentic beauty of the Mediterranean. Thanks to its prime location, Forte Village Resort has many diving spots and snorkelling routes. An experienced instructor will guide you through a sea rich in marine life and colours, from the shallow waters near the coast to the more challenging offshore routes.
Many species inhabit Santa Margherita’s seabed: corals, groupers, snappers, sea breams, amberjacks, octopuses and cuttlefish. Most interesting are the wonderful Posidonia meadows that provide a habitat to many species of fish, invertebrates and other marine organisms, which make this site an important environmental protection area and a perfect destination for nature and ecotourism lovers. In the midst of such beauty and charm, your snorkelling and diving experience in Sardinia will be unforgettable. In this article, beginners can find an in-depth look at general information that should be read before diving.
Regardless of your skills, the Forte Village diving centre offers courses for all levels, from beginner to advanced. If you prefer snorkelling, the resort organises guided excursions to admire the beauty of the underwater world.
10 Tips to Better Enjoy Your Diving and Snorkelling Experience at Forte Village Resort
Diving and snorkelling in Sardinia is a unique experience. To better enjoy these activities, it is essential to follow a few suggestions. Here are 10 tips to fully enjoy diving and snorkelling at Forte Village:
- Book in advance to make sure diving courses and equipment are available.
- Make sure you have the right equipment; if not, Forte Village will provide you with everything you need for diving and snorkelling.
- Choose the course that best suits you by accurately assessing your skills. If you are not sure where to start, get advice from the instructors at Forte Village.
- Before starting, check the weather and tides. Strong wind and currents can make water activities risky.
- Be respectful of the marine environment while diving. The underwater ecosystem is fragile: be careful not to damage or touch anything, and strictly follow our rules of conduct.
- Enjoy the underwater beauty and have fun. Delve into every detail and colour, and experience every moment fully.
- Never dive alone. Even when snorkelling, it is important to go with at least one other person, and keep an eye on each other.
- Take part in the Forte Village diving centre’s activities, such as underwater photography, to capture the best moments of your dive.
- For more information, contact one of Sardinia’s diving centres. You can rely on the Forte Village diving centre or on one of the many other centres on the island.
- After a full day of activities, relax at the Forte Village wellness centre. You can indulge in some relaxation with massages, thermal spa treatments and much more.